Friday, May 17, 2013

Kick Back and Play This Summer Sweepstakes (US only)...


I am so excited to for this amazing sweepstakes going on right now. As you can see from the photo above, Purex is teaming up with Little Tikes to make parent's lives this summer just a little bit easier. Now you can enter to win prizes including a playground (my son will be so crazy about it), a washer & dryer from LG (if i win this my mom will have it coz she needs a new one) and a year's supply of Purex (i would love this for sure!).

As i am writing this, my son is sitting next to me telling me how much fun him and his cousin will have if we have this Little Tikes Endless Adventures Playcenter Playground. There's so much fun your kid can have. I know for sure that my son and his cousin will pretend that they are pirate since they both love it. I also love the red slide (my son's favorite color). This Little Tikes Endless Adventures Playcenter Playground sure will provide them  everyday adventure back in our yard.

How about you? how are your kids gonna do if you you win this amazing Little Tikes Endless Adventures Playcenter Playground, please comment below as i love to hear new ideas that i can share to my son too.

Make sure you enter for this great Kick Back and Play This Summer Sweepstakes coz all the prizes are great. I wish you good luck and please do come back to let me know if you win something :)

enter  Kick Back and Play This Summer Sweepstakes here

No comments:

Post a Comment