Friday, June 7, 2013

5 months and counting (when will it end?)...

As you all know my husband has been laid off from work last january (the day after his birthday - how cruel is that) and everyday has been a never ending search for job. There are mornings like this that i got up early coz cannot sleep because i am worried and wondering what will be our next day look like. I often feel that i need to be strong for my family coz i know my husband will get more depressed if i show my weakness so each day i try to stay positive and hope that one day we will get up and hear a good news somehow.

I am grateful for friends who have given us not only emotional support but as well as financial. Its amazing what a simple word or card can make a difference in our daily life.

I am also grateful that i get to still attend twitter parties and be able to win something that my family can use. a year's supply of Gain's laundry detergent is definitely a blessing - more than Gain detergent brand knows. and a little gc here and there helps us feed and take care our pets. My husband supports me and root for me each time i attend a twitter party, i think because he knows that if i win something it will be something the whole family can use and not just me. Yesterday the free pillow i won arrived that means i have a father's day gift for my husband - now all i need is a card that my son and i make together :)

i apologize if this post is all over the place, i just want to free my mind before i search for more jobs again. We will be out this morning to meet with a recruiter - hope this one will be the "IT" :)

wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment