Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday is always Play-Doh day!



Cant believe it's a brand new week again! Feels like my days are flying but I guess my little one dont have an idea how fast it feels for this momma.
Every Monday him and I get to play Play-Doh all day, it's one of his fave game to play with me. I love that Play-Doh helps his imagination and that allows him to think that there is no limitation of what he can do with it.

With all the things that is going on, his face always assures me that no matter what life goes on and that it will be a fun one when he is next to me. It is always funny that he will tell me to take his photos or videos and say "cheese" so I know he is ready :)

This is our Play-Doh hearts, he says I love you mommy after he serves it. I wish I can always play with him and he never grows up. But I guess it is just a wishful thinking coz we both know that he will be growing faster than I want him to. So for now, I am enjoying every bit of it and play as much as I can coz I know I cant turn back the time to have him small again.

free, freebie, freebies, giveaway, free coupons, free printable coupons, savings, how to save, sweepstakes, religion, politics, bank, financial advisor, snl, funny, home buyer, loan, mortgage, interest rate, rate, trump, fha, 30 years loan, loan, rising rate, foreclosure, lender, mortgage calculator, home, housing, first time home buyer, buying home, questions to ask, how to, what is 2017 interest rate, housing rate, inauguration, women's march, free tax filing, donald trump, protest, anti-trump protest, protest, kelly clarkson, anna farris, 2017, potus, w2, how to file tax, obamacare, repeal, aca, affordable care act, texas, what to do, what is the best, how to, things to do, parenting, blogging, social media, instagram, twitter, facebook, vine, account, bank, what is, how to fix, state parks, direction, restaurant, jesus, hell, catholic, jew, brexit, how to blog, stay at home mom, how to earn money at home, rv, car, new home, new car, baby, milestone, pregnancy, baby milestones, wikileaks, wikipedia, weather, free calculator, learn online, online tools, tools, board meeting, 2017 pickup trucks, discount airfares, best hotel, travel, tiny homes, trailer homes, recipe, honda pilot, funny videos, what to wear, quote, quote of the day, utility, job, looking for job, date site
alternative facts, facts, merriam webster, kellyanne conway, superbowl, atlanta falcons, #resist, #alternativefacts #stopMuslimBan

No comments:

Post a Comment