Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Learning how to conquer my fear of water...



I always love this photo that we took back in Pensacola almost 4yrs ago. That moment I told myself how I wish I know how to swim so I can go further and explore the area. I love water, dont get me wrong but having a few close call of being drowned my body decided that it will not want to learn how to swim no matter what. 

Now that I'm a mom, both my kids (7yo and 2yo) are enrolled in a swimming class and I was told that I can take the lesson too. It took me 5 months to finally decide and told myself that I cannot tell my son to not be afraid of swimming if I cant do the same. So yesterday, I finally take the plunge and told them I am enrolling and will start my class on Friday. I am giving myself until September to see if I can swim or not. I really want to make my dream come true of being able to scuba dive and see all those amazing creatures under water. 

I am hoping that I can conquer my fear and make this goal a reality, one swim at a time...


free, freebie, freebies, giveaway, free coupons, free printable coupons, savings, how to save, sweepstakes, religion, politics, bank, financial advisor, snl, funny, home buyer, loan, mortgage, interest rate, rate, trump, fha, 30 years loan, loan, rising rate, foreclosure, lender, mortgage calculator, home, housing, first time home buyer, buying home, questions to ask, how to, what is 2017 interest rate, housing rate, inauguration, women's march, free tax filing, donald trump, protest, anti-trump protest, protest, kelly clarkson, anna farris, 2017, potus, w2, how to file tax, obamacare, repeal, aca, affordable care act, texas, what to do, what is the best, how to, things to do, parenting, blogging, social media, instagram, twitter, facebook, vine, account, bank, what is, how to fix, state parks, direction, restaurant, jesus, hell, catholic, jew, brexit, how to blog, stay at home mom, how to earn money at home, rv, car, new home, new car, baby, milestone, pregnancy, baby milestones, wikileaks, wikipedia, weather, free calculator, learn online, online tools, tools, board meeting, discount airfares, best hotel, travel, tiny homes, trailer homes, recipe,  funny videos, what to wear, quote, quote of the day, utility, job, looking for job, date site
alternative facts, facts, merriam webster, kellyanne conway,  #resist, #alternativefacts #stopMuslimBan free tax filing, SCOTUS, Bannon, Obama, Russian hack, George Bush, #RussiaTrump #RussiaGate, phishing, scam, phishing scam, comey

No comments:

Post a Comment