Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My #GoalForIt for the Day #SheSpeaks



As some of you may have known, I am a member of SheSpeaks site and Im very thrilled to be part of their #GoalForIt program this month. Everyday I am very excited to come up with a new goal knowing I can accomplished it for that day. It inspire me to think and focus not only for myself but for my love ones as well. Though today my #GoalForIt for the day is to spend some time with my self and do something I love that I stop doing after I became a mom like writing a poem or paint. I dont regret being a mom or wife and I love every minute of it even if its the good or the bad BUT I miss the times where I can just do something that only involves me. I honestly feel that it is very important that I give that time to myself so I can grow inside and keep my self happier in a deeper sense. I dont want to stop being a mom or a wife BUT I also dont want to neglect myself. If I am happy inside and out, I am very sure it radiates and it helps those that surrounds me as well.

So today, that is what I am doing despite my busy mom day. I will be giving myself an hour break and focus on ME.

How about you? Do you do the same? Do you feel bad every time you give yourself a ME time? I used to feel bad about it but I feel I get frustrated and feel rebellious towards myself so I decided that it is important to focus on myself even for just 5min to enjoy something - doing this allows me to bloom as a person.

Would love to hear from you and thank you for being here!

free, freebie, freebies, giveaway, free coupons, free printable coupons, savings, how to save, sweepstakes, religion, politics, bank, financial advisor, snl, funny, home buyer, loan, mortgage, interest rate, rate, trump, fha, 30 years loan, loan, rising rate, foreclosure, lender, mortgage calculator, home, housing, first time home buyer, buying home, questions to ask, how to, what is 2017 interest rate, housing rate, inauguration, women's march, free tax filing, donald trump, protest, anti-trump protest, protest, kelly clarkson, anna farris, 2017, potus, w2, how to file tax, obamacare, repeal, aca, affordable care act, texas, what to do, what is the best, how to, things to do, parenting, blogging, social media, instagram, twitter, facebook, vine, account, bank, what is, how to fix, state parks, direction, restaurant, jesus, hell, catholic, jew, brexit, how to blog, stay at home mom, how to earn money at home, rv, car, new home, new car, baby, milestone, pregnancy, baby milestones, wikileaks, wikipedia, weather, free calculator, learn online, online tools, tools, board meeting, discount airfares, best hotel, travel, tiny homes, trailer homes, recipe,  funny videos, what to wear, quote, quote of the day, utility, job, looking for job, date site

alternative facts, facts, merriam webster, kellyanne conway,  #resist, #alternativefacts #stopMuslimBan free tax filing, SCOTUS, Bannon, Obama, Russian hack, George Bush, #RussiaTrump #RussiaGate, phishing, scam, phishing scam

No comments:

Post a Comment