Monday, March 13, 2017

Reflection of the Day - PATIENCE



I always thought I have a good amount of patience in me before I have kids BUT didnt realized until I have my youngest how much I can still improve on that. Every day, my patience is tested and just when I thought I have given my all - then something happened and want more of that patience in me.

Now, before I start my day I try to see the positive side of my frustrations and how much I can lean from it. I always tell my self that I dont want my kids to remember when they grow up how much of a negative impact of me to them BUT instead I want them to see and realized how much I helped them to be a better person and man in so many ways.

I think patience is extremely important whether you have kids or not. It is definitely a trait that needs to constantly change and be lengthen no matter what situation we have. Once we perfected to learn that, i think our life will be a lot in peace and happier i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment