Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Reflection of the Day - TRUST




So today this reflection suits me, hubby and I are joking around coz he needs to travel sometime soon for his job. He was joking "oh, all the girls i will meet when i go" and all i said is have fun. then he starts laughing saying I NEVER get jealous of anything he does even if he goes out with his girl friends. I told him I love him completely so my trust goes to that so as my respect. I know that he loves me and that he wont do anything to ruin our relationship. He knows that if he someday realized that our relationship no longer makes him happy, then he is free to find that happiness elsewhere - just let me know. I am capable of loving and trusting 101 percent but he knows that my trust can only be given once, I am not sure if i am capable of 2nd chances. Maybe I am, maybe I am not. So to test it is your own risk and hubby knows that. I never worry about anything coz i know him as a person and as a lover. He is just like me and I think that is why our relationship works out despite all our differences.

I have known a lot of people (friend/family) who suffer from being over possessive and jealousy and it never brings them that happiness they wanted. I always tell them, if the person you love is free to be who they are and have your trust then they value and love you more. I am not a love expert but i think trust is very vital in every relationship.

I love this quote, definitely hit the target lol

free, freebie, freebies, giveaway, free coupons, free printable coupons, savings, how to save, sweepstakes, religion, politics, bank, financial advisor, snl, funny, home buyer, loan, mortgage, interest rate, rate, trump, fha, 30 years loan, loan, rising rate, foreclosure, lender, mortgage calculator, home, housing, first time home buyer, buying home, questions to ask, how to, what is 2017 interest rate, housing rate, inauguration, women's march, free tax filing, donald trump, protest, anti-trump protest, protest, kelly clarkson, anna farris, 2017, potus, w2, how to file tax, obamacare, repeal, aca, affordable care act, texas, what to do, what is the best, how to, things to do, parenting, blogging, social media, instagram, twitter, facebook, vine, account, bank, what is, how to fix, state parks, direction, restaurant, jesus, hell, catholic, jew, brexit, how to blog, stay at home mom, how to earn money at home, rv, car, new home, new car, baby, milestone, pregnancy, baby milestones, wikileaks, wikipedia, weather, free calculator, learn online, online tools, tools, board meeting, discount airfares, best hotel, travel, tiny homes, trailer homes, recipe,  funny videos, what to wear, quote, quote of the day, utility, job, looking for job, date site
alternative facts, facts, merriam webster, kellyanne conway,  #resist, #alternativefacts #stopMuslimBan free tax filing, SCOTUS, Bannon, Obama, Russian hack, George Bush, #RussiaTrump #RussiaGate, phishing, scam, phishing scam


No comments:

Post a Comment