Tuesday, November 7, 2017

How to organize your kids clothes on the drawer the easier way



As a mom and wife, one problem I face in the day is the never ending refolding of their clothes. For some reason they always find ways unfolding or rearranging everything and it is driving me crazy. So today, I am trying this way of organizing their clothes and see if it will help me and gives me back my sanity.

I know it needed extra work folding them BUT believe me it will save you MORE time in the long run coz you dont have to refold them all the time. This is also perfect when you are packing for vacation, work, camping or whatever time you needed to pack clothes 😊

This have saved me headaches whenever we go for camping coz they can easily find the clothes they wanted and they dont need to dig for the "ONE", it also makes me feel good that some how I am organize even when it comes to their clothes (believe me I struggle about parenting every day and just like you I wonder if I am good enough or If I am doing the right thing - so dont worry you are not alone because I am a proof that my life is as messy as yours)

Would love hear your thoughts and other ideas to help me get organize in any way possible!

Thanks for being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment