Saturday, December 1, 2018

How to make a kinetic sand or slime sand - that’s our experiment find out what happens


I told my eldest that this coming new year my goal as a mom is make sure my kids will try something new each day. With gadgets consuming their time, I feel like this is the best time for me to mix both an have them learn, explore and discover. 

So we are starting early and have them get use to the changes. It's interesting coz I see youtube videos and or pinterest post and or online recipe for something and when we try to do it in "real life" it is completely different. I told my kids, sometimes you don't have to believe what you see or hear - sometimes you NEED to do it yourself to find out the validity of it.

Welcome to our world... "My Kids' busters"

No comments:

Post a Comment