Monday, December 3, 2018

REVIEW of Power Wheels Nickelodeon PAW Patrol Lil' Quad (2018 Best Toy to gift for your Toddler)


This is our REVIEW of Power Wheels Nickelodeon PAW Patrol Lil' Quad (2018 Best Toy to gift for your Toddler)...

If you are thinking of ONE gift to give to that special little boy in your life, I highly suggest you to get this one. I know holiday is coming and we are all wondering what is that toy that will keep our little one busy and entertained - then think no more coz this Power Wheels Nickelodeon PAW Patrol Lil' Quad is the answer to that.



I got this as a gift to my one year old son 3yrs ago. We live in a tiny apartment but this thing keeps him happy. We often bring it to the park back then and just let him drive around the area (with my assistance of course.) If you are planning to give this to a one year old I suggest that you give a very close help because this toy DID NOT come with a buckle/strap to keep them safe. The good thing is, it drives very slow that they are just happy to sit there and have you press the red button for them.

I know some people are complaining that the tires are so plasticky and will not grip in most surface, I know we have the same problem BUT it was never an issue for my son to still enjoy riding around with his Power Wheels Nickelodeon PAW Patrol Lil' Quad Also, there is no button to press to back up. Your kid needs to stand up and turn his toy around or YOU need to grab it and place it in the direction you want them to drive.

Like I said we've had this for 3 years now and we never have encountered any problems yet other than the fact that it feels much slower now that my son is 4. I think it also have something to do with his weight so it affects how fast it goes too. 

Over all, we are very happy to this purchase. It brings a lot of joy and outside play time to my kids and the battery seems to last a long time. If you have a girl they have Power Wheels Barbie Lil' Quad and or Power Wheels Disney Minnie Lil' Quad instead.

Thanks for being here!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment