Friday, December 7, 2018

Why I chose to Give the Gift of Prime this Holiday season this year...



Now that I am mom, my time for shopping and finding out what my friends and or family members wanted for Christmas is limited. I often just give them a gift card but this year I opt to give them the Gift of Prime membership.

Don't worry if you can't gift the full 12-month membership coz Amazon will now let you choose from Prime 3-month or 12-month membership plan
For me this is the Perfect as last minute gifts or for those who have it all. 

I have been a Prime member since my first child. The convenience and all it offers are the reason why I became a member. 

Some key Prime benefits I love are as follows:
  • FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items (very important when I am running out of Diapers or wet wipes lol)
  • No minimum order size (for as long as it is a Prime product then you don't have to pay for shipping)
  • Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows (this is a life saver when we go on long trips. My kids can enjoy watching their favorite shows and I can keep my sanity)
  • Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists (if you do a lot of driving, you will want this)
Don't know what to get your love ones this Holiday season?!? Think no more coz for me the BEST gift is the GIFT of Amazon PRIME membership.


No comments:

Post a Comment