Saturday, December 1, 2018

REVIEW - Why we love our Thermos Stainless King 16 Ounce Food Jar with Folding Spoon




This is our favorite thermos product. My son have the black one that he used for 4yrs (kindergarten-3rd grade) and we decided it is time to buy him a new one since the paint is already chipping. I decided to buy the stainless one since I feel it will last him more than 4yrs (mind you the black one is still usable and we use it up to this day whenever we go for a bike ride or picnic or doing a long road trips or even when we go camping and hiking). 

My kids loves home cook meals and their food hot and this works perfectly for them. My 9yo can open it by himself (he starts opening it on his own at 7 so you can imagine how good this is for little ones). I boil water and prep it for 30min and then add his hot food in the morning (7:20am) and when it is time for lunch 12pm his food is still piping hot (when it is soup based) and hot-warm for other kind of food. I have tried the other products with wider mouth opening but his food gets colder easy and he always end up not eating them so we stick to this one. 

The foldable spoon is very helpful when he have soup or other food that requires spoon i just wish it is more of a SPORK so I dont have to give him fork and just have one instead.

Anyway, we love our Thermos Stainless King 16 Ounce Food Jar with Folding Spoon, Stainless Steel and we highly recommend it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment