Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Healthy snack of the day! How I keep my family eating fruits every day.



One of the items I keep on my groceries are fruits. I always make sure that my family gets to eat them everyday (whether they like it or not lol). My husband's loves fruits BUT he will never gonna eat it if I left it in the counter, so to encourage him to eat healthy - I sliced them and serve it to him as his snack at home while he is working, this way he have no excuse of not eating it. My kids use to not like them every day BUT I told them that I cannot give them any sweets or bread or crackers unless they eat a fruit and then they can have it. It started as an incentive for them but now they will just eat fruits before they even have sweets or something else - it became a habit that I am very happy with.

Another thing that I learned is that, buy a few kinds and keep them at reach (or eye sight) and I make sure that the "other" stuff is well hidden so their mind is not constantly wanting to eat them.
We also plant different fruits in our yard, this way the kids can watch them grow, know where they come from and get excited when this fruit is ready for picking up and eat. (PS you dont have to have a big yard to have them they have container kind of fruits that you can keep in your patio)
Simple tricks but it works like a charm.

How about you? How do you keep your family eating fruits every day?

Thanks for being here!
Take care!

free, freebie, freebies, giveaway, free coupons, free printable coupons, savings, how to save, sweepstakes, religion, politics, bank, financial advisor, snl, funny, home buyer, loan, mortgage, interest rate, rate, trump, fha, 30 years loan, loan, rising rate, foreclosure, lender, mortgage calculator, home, housing, first time home buyer, buying home, questions to ask, how to, what is 2017 interest rate, housing rate, inauguration, women's march, free tax filing, donald trump, protest, anti-trump protest, protest, kelly clarkson, anna farris, 2017, potus, w2, how to file tax, obamacare, repeal, aca, affordable care act, texas, what to do, what is the best, how to, things to do, parenting, blogging, social media, instagram, twitter, facebook, vine, account, bank, what is, how to fix, state parks, direction, restaurant, jesus, hell, catholic, jew, brexit, how to blog, stay at home mom, how to earn money at home, rv, car, new home, new car, baby, milestone, pregnancy, baby milestones, wikileaks, wikipedia, weather, free calculator, learn online, online tools, tools, board meeting, 2017 pickup trucks, discount airfares, best hotel, travel, tiny homes, trailer homes, recipe, honda pilot, funny videos, what to wear, quote, quote of the day, utility, job, looking for job, date site
alternative facts, facts, merriam webster, kellyanne conway, superbowl, atlanta falcons

No comments:

Post a Comment